To submit your proposal as a speaker or to register as a co-author or an auditor, please fill out the following Registration form.
After the acceptance notification by the Scientific Committee, the speaker should confirm his/her participation by paying the registration fee. The speaker should send the final article to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the deadline for submitting the full papers, the Scientific Committee will revise them for publication in the proceedings.
ABSTRACT PRESENTATION: December 19, 2016
FINAL PAPER SUBMISSION: January 12, 2017 (deadline EXTENDED)
PRESENTATION SUBMISSION: January 19, 2017
REGISTRATION & FEE PAYMENT: January 16, 2017
- Regular Speakers: € 250
- Speakers that are also GUIDE Members, UOPX/USGM professors: € 150
- Speakers from Developing Countries*: € 100
- General Auditors: € 175
- Auditors that are also GUIDE Members, UOPX/USGM: € 100
- Auditors from Developing Countries*: € 100
- Students - Free Admission**
* Students may participate in the conference free of cost only upon submission of student status certificate (email@example.com),
PhD students excluded. Educators, instructors and professors continuing their education in graduate or post-graduate courses are not eligible for student registration.
The participation fee includes:
- Access to all the lectures and presentations during the conference
- Coffee breaks
GALA DINNER PARTY
February 16, 2017 – 6:30 pm
On Thursday night University of Phoenix will host a Gala Dinner Party for all attendees and guests (18 and older) in the Majestic Ballroom of the B Resort & Spa. A spectacular Gala Banquet will be offered with a gourmet dinner and music and all the participants will have the opportunity to participate in open discussions with attendees representing 26 different countries.
Throughout the evening our guests will have the chance to share diverse best practices from our various geographic perspectives and gain additional insight from our speakers. This opportunity promises to be the highlight of the conference!
Those that would like to attend the Gala Dinner can confirm their attendance choosing the option on the registration form.
An additional cost of $50 will be automatically added at the time of payment.
Limited seating – registration ends January 16, 2017
Subscribe now to receive information on upcoming GUIDE conferences!
GUIDE Attendee Special Disney Ticket
Participants to the GUIDE Conference, along with anyone who accompanies them, have special discount to purchasing tickets to various Disney World Attractions. These tickets offer pre-arrival savings of 10% on our Full-Multi-Day (2 days or longer) Tickets and include one (1) complimentary admission to an additional Disney Experience at any one (1) of the following (additional details are listed on the web site):
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Winter Summerland or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses (before 4 p.m.)
- Greens Fees for one round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, our 9-hole walking course
Participants can prepurchase their tickets at the following exclusive link.