Call for Papers
|• Abstract Submission*:||15th November 2009|
|• Notification to Authors/Presenters:||1st December 2009|
|• Final Paper Submission:||31st December 2009|
|• Registration:||19th January 2010|
* New submission deadline: following the great number of requests, the deadline for the submission of proposals has been extended to 15th November 2009
Who should attend?
Researchers, consultants, and corporate trainers coming from universities, public and private bodies and companies with a special concern in the framework of e-learning and distance education and sustainable development of training programs.
The event is specifically targeted to:
- Directors and Researchers from Universities and the Higher Education Sector
- School Principals and Administrators, Teachers and Trainers
- Research Centres
- Technology and Service Providers
- Multimedia and Software Designers
- Universities, Institutions, public and private bodies or individuals interested in participating to GUIDE International Workshop 2010 are kindly invited to fill in the Proposal Submission Form below within the 1st of October. All speakers will receive a confirmation of the acceptance of proposal including instructions to complete their registration.
Proposal Submission Form