A number of fellowships will be granted to cover the participation expenses to speakers from developing countries (see list of eligible countries) whose contributions are considered highly innovative and relevant to the Conference themes.
The deadline for fellowship application is closed.
|Afghanistan||Guinea-Bissau||Papua New Guinea|
|Bangladesh||Honduras||Republic of the Congo|
|Bhutan||Iraq||São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Burkina Faso||Kiribati||Sierra Leone|
|Cape Verde||Lesotho||Sri Lanka|
|Central African Republic||Liberia||Sudan|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||Marshall Islands||Tanzania|
|Federated States of Micronesia||Nepal||Uganda|
- Abstract Submission CLOSED: June 28, 2013
- Final Paper Submission CLOSED: June 30, 2013
- Auditor Registration: September 25, 2013
|GUIDE Members||150 euros|
|Universities and Institutions from developing countries||100 euros|
|Non-GUIDE Members||250 euros|
|IELA Members||200 euros|
Submission procedure for speakers
1 - Abstract submission through the Call for Papers form by June 28 (DEADLINE EXTENDED).
• Relevance to the broad theme and subtheme of the session
• Topic originality: it must be a significant original research not previously published
• Valuable and significant content: the paper must present or support a conclusion with significant potential value to the audience
• Degree of innovation in approach, ideas and conclusions
3 - Confirmation of acceptance or refusal of abstract within three weeks from the submission.
4 - Final papers sent by June 30 (click here for more information about the paper format).*
• All margins (2cm)
• Font: verdana 10
• Line-spacing: 1,5
• Maximum pages: 15
• Name of Author / Authors
• Contact e-mail
• Paper title
• Abstract (include your abstract on your final paper)
5 - Fee payment by July 5 (via bank transfer or credit card).
* Accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings CD (ISBN: 9788897772026)
A limited number of papers considered to be highly valuable and innovative will be published in the next issue of FormaMente, the official publication of the GUIDE Association (ISSN: 1970-7118)
For further information, please contact the Conference and Membership coordinators: