In order to facilitate and encourage dialogue and interaction among academic and private and public bodies involved in distance education, GUIDE Association carries out the following activities:
- Development of International Partnerships
- Drawing up of proposals and projects to be financed by the European Commission or other international organizations
- Organization of worldwide conferences on the latest trends in e-learning and educational technologies
- Official bimonthly Newsletter
- Release of international research studies and publication
- Publication of FormaMente, the Association’s scientific journal
KNOW IT ALL
Know It All is the new international MOOC network conceived by the GUIDE Association to provide students access to higher education courses, while giving universities an international forum to exchange and promote their own online courses.
More information at the official website.
GUIDE QUALITY OBSERVATORY
GUIDE Quality Observatory is an initiative of the GUIDE Association which aims to connect the communities of policy makers, practitioners, developers, managers, end-users and all stakeholders committed to find a suitable and innovative approach to quality in technology-mediated education. The Observatory is a response to the growing international demand of advancing a culture of quality within institutions in a continuous quest for improvement and excellence. In this respect GUIDE Observatory intends to analyze international practices and principles for quality in e-learning dealing with existing standards, methodologies and accreditation mechanisms implemented by HEIs worldwide. It gives the opportunity to participate in major international research and development projects and to access a range of specific tools and services for benchmarking and analyzing local, national and regional programs.
More information at the official website